11.3.04

To the author of this blog:

I am now declaring a war against you...

the objective of the war is to clean up all those elements that are posing negative influence upon:

(i) personal (both short-term and long-term) development;

(ii) inter-personal relationship; and

(iii) attitudes towards life.

Things like procrastination would fall under the category of (i), shyness would be (ii) and over-thinking would be of (iii).

This war will start from inside out,

and there would not be an end to this war unless all the following things are achieved:

1. Clear picture of the future emerges

2. The pessimistic feeling of life is lightened to a degree that would only serve to alarm myself about the possible problems that I would face if I am to pursue a certain direction.

3. No longer being easily affected by the adversities of life...namely the God-damning rumours around me, and events that happen in my life would cause me a black-out...

4. Until a time when the war clears the things that I think unfit are no longer existent in me.

Having said all that, I would say this war, once waged, would see no end probably...

This war will start from 1617 of Thursday, March 11 (HKT).... to eternity unless otherwise further noticed.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)