28.3.04

HASH(0x88b0778)
You enter the door .You see the higher being and
listen to what it says to you:
I have already been waiting for you.You ask
yourself why, dont you? Let me explain:
You should know that I am not the highest being I
am just one of the nine servants. And I am
sent to make you think about something but I am
not here to answer your questions. I can not
tell you too much but I will come again. So
listen what I have to say!
I am the higher being of confusion. I shall tell
you that you are stuck somewhere. There are
ways and you dont know which to take. And you
dont go on. But let me tell you its more worse
to do nothing than to make a mistake .From
mistakes you learn and make it better next time
but if you stop going on you stop to live and
this is a place between life and death.
Dont start to feel comfort at this place. There is
somebody fighting for you, if you open your
eyes you will recognize it!
Thus spoke the higher being of decision and now
wake up! If you want the higher beings to come
again please rate this quiz. It will may take
some time but I have to work hard. Messages are
also welcome!


~Visit the higher being in one of your dreams and listen what he says to you !!!WITH PICS!~
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)