14.11.03

Campaign will start tomorrow, and now reading some materials....

Hmm...There are loads of things that I am interested to know more about, and am especially longing to see how many 老鬼 would be back, because they maybe able to provide more visions to us, and especially to the proposed cabinet. I have no idea how things would be going, since I am not in the driving seat, at least not throughout the campaign, and I am just one of those who are majorly participating the campaign.

I think it doesn't really matter for how harsh the campaign is. Why? Because harshness would be one of the incentives to push one to work even better, because harshness may sometimes just come out of unpreparedness, and I just remembered that sometimes the certain kinds of criticisms are just not fit, and one has to learn how to face those things, particularly what attitudes should I take. I still remembered that my campaign, is quite a helpful one for me, harshness? Not my concern. But why not? Maybe I would like to see see whether my sons and daughters would ask me after the campaign. And one must remember what campaign means, and if you know this, it would be just fine for one to know what one should do.

To my angel:

There are not much I can say now, as I'd better say them in campaign. Maybe you would hope that I would not be that harsh, but yet still remember that I am not the only one who participates in the campaign. Just do your best, and things would be just fine.....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)