16.4.04

Hope the situation described in Dirty Little Secret is of a very short period...
I thrive on hope to keep me alive,
which I have to admit...for being unhealthy to a certain extent.

But then, without those hopes, what I should thrive to live for?

I would not say it's the most important thing of my life,
but still it occupies a certain degree of importance (which I appreciate why I am being so serious)...

I know I am now struggling at the edge of a cliff,
on the verge of falling,
I know that if I cannot hold my footsteps right and strong,
I would never be able to come out again.

I don't want this to happen,
as I can see from the examples of others,
that once fallen, it would fall perpetually, and this is what I don't want.

I just hope this is another stage of the transformation (or perhaps strengthening).
This stage is perhaps the more difficult and painful one to undergo when compared with the initial stage of confirming...
But as I have come such a long way, I won't let myself down....

Friends, appreciate the fact that I am the weakest at this time...
Please give me a direction, and lead me through.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)