15.3.05

i think i am completely HUMILIATED!!!! Wat the ???? the IELTS is?
I dun think my performance, esp oral ,was so damn poor!!!!!!!!!Anyway, i would beat it up in June!!!!! Watch me out!!!!!!


then ...i needa rush for f.7 UE tuition @ diamond hill...haha!!! i could make a fortune easily~~XDDDDD hope i can reallie help my dear student!!! ^^

after the lesson, i wanna buy the $145 Legacy Fujimi Hobby to calm myself down...but finally my dearest buy for me~~anyway we will assemble it together later on in summer vacation~~ ^^

there's AVW running 70X route yesterday!!! i am so honoured to travel this special bus!!!WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Thanks for my dearest friends' concern, and, last but not least, that from my dearest sweetheart!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)