16.11.03

Campaign finally ended for my sons and daughters. There are a lot of things that I feel, one of them being that I feel extremely exhausted about the campaign, while I also feel grateful that the feeling of being loved and needed about me.

Why? I feel camapign should be something that I love most after all. I don't love to be harsh because I ain't just the kind of people would be harsh all the time. Maybe I would just be a little harsh when I feel I need to, that's why my daughter said that sometimes it could be quite difficult to grasp how I feel about her performance.

But, what I want to say to my daughter is that things are just fine, at least not as worst as she thought. I'd love to see great improvement within her, on both attitudes and degree of preparation, and they are all essential to how things would go in the coming two weeks, more decisively, for the coming year.

There are many people whom I wish to thank in the course of campaign. Thank you my sons and daughters for "praising" me being one of the kindest, thank you Tina, my daughter, for working hard on her job, thank you Garfield, Joannie and Flora for all their valuable assistance during the campaign, especially Garfield for helping me so much on the preparation of the campaign, and Joannie for the invaluable advice to me and my daughter.

To my sons and daughters:

You guys surely know you can make it, and there are lots of things for you to make up, Still have the faith, no need to feel anything for the meaningless obstacles placed before you...just do what you are supposed to do, and I trust that it would be fine.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)