26.1.04

After 12 km, there are finally some minor problems with my knee.
I know that the knee would be okay, but just that I would wait and see whether it's really fine before I go back to gym room. But at least, I can tell myself and those I know, I can run and I can run a long way.

There are so many things that I think I cannot do, and through the days of running, probably running around 40km over 4 days, I can tell myself that I have learnt one very important thing that I never regard myself having before, PATIENCE. I need the patience over my lifespan, especially for something that I am really long for and treasure (if once I have)....

No need to guess, there would not have any answer provided...

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)