10.8.05

Well...
Back to Ying Wa to see the release of CE result today..
luckily Soy was doing quite well, got 17 points.

Had some good laughs during lunch hour,
but don't know why I was lost when I was left alone.
Can I bear the boredom?
Or is it related to the whole matter?

Gotta stay strong.
Gotta recover from the whole matter.
Cannot afford to be that fragile again.
I know I can,
I know there are some of the matters which I can do much much better than what I have been doing.

I am looking forward to go to gym tomorrow,
gotta run myself out,
inject some new energy into my life.
Learn to stay cool,
learn to be strong,
learn to tackle all challenges ahead of me.

Keep it GOIN'

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)