8.7.03

After all, tomorrow is another FITNESS day.

I love having sports these days, maybe realising how important health would be to my life, and it can help me to forget something that continued to stay in my mind, even though I tried very hard for not chewing over these painful experiences. But anyway, it's just a little more than a month's time, and maybe I would need to be slightly more patient with myself in handling these things.

By having more exercises, I hope to keep myself fit and energetic, maintaining my stamina (hopfeully to improve it, even for a bit), and helping myself to be stronger.

Tomorrow's schedule:
1100-1200: badminton
1300-1700: little swimming and heavy sun-bathing......

I really want to look like a piece of charcoal instead of a whitty piggy......urgh urgh~~
Though I would have to be much more hard-working in Gyms if I have to make myself look better with coppertone, right?

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)