24.8.03

Currently busying in finding a good badminton racket for myself. I am now considering a racket of an evergreen series called Carbonex from Yonex. But it is only now that I know that there is a great deal of things to learn even in regard of rackets. I know nothing about how to choose a racket, as it would heavily depend on the playing style of the player before one can decide what rackets would suit him/her.

As I am now just switching from an amateur to a more professional style of playing, it would be necessary for me to get a good racket. And it would be very important for me to get a balanced racket, and I got an advice from a shop-keeper who's very keen to help me, that Carbonex 20, though a very old series of rackets, is still very popular in the market. Carbonex is also excellent for people who are trying to identify their styles, thus needing a racket with balanced properties.

I began to inquire about price things at this time, and with strings, the price is still just lower than $600, and it's a bargain when compared with rackets available at a large chain store, but at a high price, while I am not sure about the properties of the strings, which may not fit in my playing style....

Finally decided, so better save a little money before I got it lor....

Yesterday night's dinner was also excellent, and it is so happy to see so many classmates gather together, farewell to Queenie, Valentina and Yvonne, who would be leaving us for a year on exchange at Southampton, Nottingham and Amsterdam respectively. Wish them all the best, and see you guys later la.....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)