22.10.03

Hopeful? Hopeless? Or simply because I am too stupid?

Should I ever re-consider whether I should still be in university this year, or would I face the reality the better by suspending for a year, work a little, knowing how poor the world is out there, and then resume studying? I know there are lots of things that I ain't doing enough, but somehow I lack the drive to push me back on track. What's that lacking? Determination? Enthusaism? Capability? or simply skills of life?

Everyday I feel tired when I woke up, never want to start a new day, and feel that there are so many burdens, some of them should be here but some of them should be done long ago. There are so many things that I would need to improve, so little time as well as courage, what should I do? They have got nothing as priority because they are all as important as others, just that I should need to know how things can be worked out before I can say anything.....

My all dear friends, please bear with me for such thoughtless entry, and structure-less as well as being illogical in the writing....

Thanks

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)