11.10.03

Mac entry II

The sale of my old Mac should be finalized in a day or two, as there are already people offering an acceptable price for my Power Mac, and the buyer seems to be either working for publishing industry or designing industry. Anyway, it doesn't really matter for me because it's only my Mac that would be leading a much harder life than at home, because normally this Mac would only work for up to 6 hours per day, and no harsh tasks are involved at all. But with the new life, I can foresee on before on the old Mac, that it would be very likely for it to be working at least some 10 hours per day, maybe on some publishing and design related works, that would lead a really hard life for it. But, I don't care.....

And a breaking news, that I have finalised a deal with a guy who is selling me his PowerBook. Though an even older version than the one I currently own, but I find the price a very suitable one, and got almost everything I want included. I would probably need some more money to strengthen networking at home by adding a wireless network at home, so that nothing like a computer desk would exist any longer. You can check www.apple-history.com, click on the link for PowerBook G4(DVI), and you can know a little bit about the spec of my "new" PowerBook......

That's really great.

And the even better thing of the night is the dinner at Leung Hing in Sheung Wan. This shop serves Chiu Chow style food, and my sister and I ordered a soup with pig stomach, pepper and prickled vegetable. The taste is just excellent, because the taste of every ingredient comes up naturally, and none of them would be too strong to cover the taste of others...Achieveing such a great balance, and the soup itself is really nice for people eating out, wanting something to be not too strongly flavoured. Other dishes like oyster "pizza", frying cucumber with prickled and dried fish as well as assorted soy-sauce prickled food are just excellent as well. They are all so tasty, maybe a little bit oily, but the taste is just too attractive to miss. Forgot to mention about the dessert, green beans without its shell together with some jelly-like thing. Can you imagine what a dessert that is not too sweety like. I don't mean being sweetie is bad, but the flavour is just right, and you can taste that they have added nothing else except the ingredients and water......I just fall in love with their food after I tried them, and the tea served is just too great. I think my family must find some time to go together, as we all love eating good food, and my father loves Chiu Chow style food too much.....

What a great joy for that.....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)