29.9.03

Oh great!

Finally got the long-awaited bluetooth for my Mac, and it's quite funny to use it together with my SE T68i. Maybe I should get a snapshot uphere, but I don't have the time to do it now, nor I wanna make it because the digital cam won't be able to connect to the Mac anyway, so better leave it for later on. But surely the bluetooth module is an excellent bargain, available for just 220. That's already one of the cheapest I can find.

And finally got the damned PageMaker, and originally I thought I couldn't get "cheap" copies of PageMaker as I saw certain stores were closed down, what had happened was already crystal clear to me. I only dropped by a shop, and found that cheap copies are still available. I got PageMaker 7.0 of both PC and Mac at a time, so that I won't have to worry about cross-platform workflow. Pagemaker means everything concerning Politika is getting much closer.........

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)