19.9.03

Almost a week after the last entry, and better keep u guys updated on things about me.

I didn't know that we would not have Intro to PRC Law lecture as I didn't finalise the course by submitting the Finalized course selection report, which I was not added to the email list of the course, and I finally knew that when I found a notice pasted on the door of the lecture room. Okay, that's not too bad as I can go to the library to work on my contract case-reading exercises, and was not too bad by getting two exercises finished.

The lecture in the afternoon is really a poor thing for me. The first to say something on two hypothetical problems concerning injustice, but the lecturer could not understand my reasoning, and finally made myself left with no proper reason to explain what I think. I think I knew fairly little about the things, and I would get myself better prepared and to reason more before I actually said it out.

The dinner with GL freshmen was quite nice, and we were just chatting and laughing, did quite a lot of silly things but the whole experience is very enjoyable.....

Don't know what else to write now, may be I'll just leave it at this point of time, and to say a bit more later on.....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)