5.9.03

Still two days to go before the summer holiday ends. Neither a very sad thing, as I have enjoyed certain part of my summer holiday, and most importantly re-ignited my passion for badminton. What I hope is that my passion for badminton lasts. Nor the end of summer holiday is a very happy thing, as there are quite a lot of things that happened all out of a sudden, and I wish I can travel back to that time, try to stop myself from doing so, and probably enjoy a little more but work harder on other things on the other hand.

Maybe it's right for me to shake all these things off right now, better concentrate on three things that are lying in front of me. First, I will strive to get the annual journal finished within October, and let it go on printing in November. This is what I certainly hope for, and longing for because I don't want to spend too much time after we are no longer ex-cos of PPAA, and to get my life return to normal. Second, a stable emotion, and be mentally and physically prepared for the coming test for the admission of the district badminton team. I would stress that it should not be a surprise if I failed to get admitted into the district team, as I acknowledge that there are so many talented players around, and much better players on physical terms and skills. I just hope that I can gain experience through joining this admission test, to let me know how much I should improve in the coming times, and how should I work that out. Finally, a much more active year in terms of studying. I think I can do much better than what I've done last year, and I don't want any shadow of failure to cast over me again. I know I can do better, and this is simply my responsibility to make it a better one.

Anyway, it's time for me to shake away all those shadows of the unhappy past, and be ready for the challenges ahead, get myself flying again....

My friends, let's make this together...~

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)