30.8.03

Wow~~

Loads of things happened these few days, but I'd better talk about my new good friend. My new good friend is not a person, but a good racket. I was just surprised to know that this re-designed racket (Carbonex 20 Special) is so light and powerful. I was caught surprised by the racket for its power when hitting the shuttlecock, and actually it was out of the court. Its sounds are quite funny, but one can be quite sure that the racket is a good one by hearing its sounds. And after felt familiar with my new friend, I returned to my old racket, and it was soooo heavy, and the strings were not too powerful as well.

I don't want to spend too much money on getting a good replacement racket, but a good badminton player would never just got one racket that is good enough. I have no idea what I should do, maybe I should retain this racket, but probably got it re-stringed so as to make it a better racket. I think it is not necessary to say which racket I would be using in the test of 14th, right?

The other thing which is worthy of mentioning surely the coming deadlines of politika, the annual journal of PPAA. There are not too much I can say about it as it just means that there are tonnes of things to do for making it to be published. I am not very confident that things would be okay by November, but this is the thing that I will surely strive for, and hope that I can turn things around, with the assistance from my jong-mates.

Not too much other things worthy of mentioning......
See this bit~

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)