26.8.03

Hmm~~

Today's not a bad day in quite a few ways. First, I resumed Swedish Class, and I am totally shocked to see that my fellow classmates, with the few exceptions who studied Swedish for the whole year like myself did, are very hard-working, and totally out of my estimation. And I realised that the word that I mostly use in today's class is obviously, coz obviously I had forgotten most Swedish I learnt. And "obviously" the only thing that I can do would be to restart my efforts on Swedish, and work much much harder to catch up with the progress of my classmates.

After the class, I went back to my little place, and before going upstairs, I decided that it is a good day to get the new racket, and so I make it. I don't trouble to write too much about the new racket as you guys can see photos of it at , (please let me know if you guys cannot see the photos or the links), so I don't bother to say too much about the racket. Anyway, I am very satisfied with it, and the services I have got when I bought the racket, as the shop-keeper is really nice in giving me guidance to choose the strings, and is really quick in making the racket available before 1530, the scheduled time....Hope I can start the racket with a good match, though I know that it would take some time for me to familiarise myself with the new friend....

Booked a 2-hour session of badminton on Thursday with a good friend, don't know how would the match go as I will be using my new racket for the first time, hope it be a good one, at least making some progress to be a friend of my racket. Later on called him out to join me visiting the new campus of Ying Wa College. The new campus doesn't look too ready for the new academic year starting from September 1, as there are still a lot works going around, and some parts, even including the hall, is not yet ready for the briefing session on the day after tomorrow. Just can hope things can be well and ready to go on September 1, and Ying Wa starts flying again in Shum Shui Po new campus.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)