3.9.03

BLOGGER

Suddenly re-discovering the beauty of a paino piece which I loved one year ago, Hungarian Rhapsody No.1. It's not just enlightening, but also a very delightful one. I think not so many piano pieces could be as humourous and sprankling as this one. I just don't know why there can be so many associations of this piece to different things, and probably people at times. There's only one thing I can say, it's unique, and irreplacable in many ways.

Out of a sudden, began to miss a person again. I have no idea why I miss him/her, maybe I didn't see him/her for quite a long period of time. I miss him/her now more than ever, probably as I am too sick, and feel extremely lonely.......><''

Haven't been this down for centuries, and there are so many things that I cannot set them straight and clear in such a short while available to be free, since I have to continue my rush for deadlines. No, I don't need to be too kind at this point of time, but there are so many, mixed feelings, that I feel I may need a break from what I am doing, and where I am now....

God......Help me out through this darkness and miseries. I admit that I am at fault for not cherishing every happy moment I have. I can't feel bad, and shouldn't feel bad about anything......But is there really a must for everything?

God, please help me as I am sick and helpless, and I shall return what I have gained by serving others when they need, not asking for any reward...

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)