24.9.03

Delighted to have the new Champion Tee, and loved it very much. A bit thicker and looks much more sporty than my DC does, and the price is even lower when compared with the DC, that's just great. Got so many clothes that I would like to get for the coming season, but yet probably I ain't going to get any of them because of the price. I ain't going to allow myself to spend the income from 3 hours of private tuition on a piece of clothing...

I was made worried after my sister said that she had returned home early because she felt sick, and so decided to get back home and to see how she was doing. I left the campus around 7 and got back home just 40+ minutes later, probably a great record as I never got home that early. She just told me that she was fine, and left early just because she felt quite tired, and the sickness made her feel that it would be better for her to rest at home. Dinner with her for a few days already, and the more ridiculous thing is that I found myself being able to see her more while my parents are away.....

Left Chuk Yuen with route 103 again at 2045, and the journey back just took me 45 minutes.......astonishing. I ain't going to take 103 if I am heading back home, but surely I would do that if I am travelling to school during off-peak hours. The bus captain had been revving the Volvo quite hard to get it running, and I just love it.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)