21.9.03

After the bloody hell, things are going back to normal again, while there are still new experiences in life.

I attended a seminar organised by the Faculty of Social Sciences yesterday, and the part that I attended was about Sex and the City. (Hell I just think that this title is being used too unselectively, even if the fours words can well conclude the content) The talk itself did not target at current students, of course, but for those potential U-students. I was particularly impressed by the speech and the "reasoning" of the representing lecturer from the Department of Social Work and Social Administration, Ms. S. Y. Ho, and induced my interest to take her courses if I can. Well, that's a bit too late, but I really wish that I can have the time to "sit in" her lessons, and to learn from her a bit. She didn't look like a lecturer at all, but someone who may dwell on the streets if she was some 20 years younger......

Got my pissed T68i for repair, and luckily I didn't spend too much time on waiting, just that I am not confident for being able to pick up the mobile on Monday afternoon, and I'd rather have it stay a bit longer there (of course not for a very long period of time, which I would also consider replacing my DAD's Nokia 3310, as I cannot stand it)

Today done nothing yet except keep on teaching private tuitions. I visited two students, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Never felt myself for that busy, but I was absolutely engaged in teaching them, as I know that the only way for me to secure the teaching job would be to work very hard at all times, in particular the secondary 4. I am not too confident for being able to master all the subjects, but I would certainly take my time, and to learn something new if there are something new in their syllabus.

Just an extra remark, I fell in love with minibuses again. Returned from the extravagent home of the secondary 4, and got back to Tsuen Wan for something to eat. I decided to travel back to Kennedy Town on the fastest method, to take the minibus that would bring me just three junctions from home. The whole journey latest only about 20+ minutes, what I am more interested in is the great speed of the minibus travelled all the way. Probably sometimes at 100+km/h when running on certain roads, including Kwai Chung Road and the road linking Tsuen Wan and Kwai Chung...though it's quite dangerous to ride on them, but time is definitely more important during this period.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)