27.9.03

One'd better remember well what one ought do and ought not. Sometimes people won't say anything when you have done something that you ought not do, simply as they may not be able to discover that, but what if what you ought not know just shock you a lot, you would then regret for having done it, and never be able to turn the clock back and hold yourself back from doing it. This lesson is particularly harsh for me as I felt bad for the whole day, and the regretful feeling just kept staying in my mind....I am not a cat, but even a nine-tail cat would die of curiosity, then what should a guy be without "cat-o-nine-tails"?

Feeling bad is one thing, being regretful is another, but I just had all these lumped together....

I'd better leave myself alone...

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)