15.10.03

Mac Saga IV

Real oops.....
The prospect of my dream PowerBook line up steams away because the seller has decided to sell her Mac to someone else at the price of 11,000, which is definitely out of my budget. Quite sad, but that's not too bad, at least I still know that the original offer of the Mac ain't a bad one, and I just need to get the AppleCare for this Mac as soon as I confirmed the deal with the seller. This price maybe a bit too expensive together with the AppleCare, but there's no other way for me to choose except to buy that Mac and AppleCare separately.

Never mind, I think I have done what I ought have done, and just hope that I won't have no luck again for the PowerBook.

Cheers....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)